Beautiful People July/August!

Woo! I'm so happy this came out again to day because it gives me something to post about! So, again I will be doing my main character from Flawed, Dakota Wright. It's always good to know more about your main characters and this is a great way to do that! 

Flawed recently moved into the 100 rankings, and is currently ranked at 163 out of 4,891 books on Inkpop.com. I've never been in the 100 rankings before, so thank you all for helping me get there! <3 163 is my personal best for a book I've ever put online! 



That is a visual of Dakota. She looks mostly like that but maybe a little younger and skinnier. But other than that, exactly the same. 
Onto the questions! 
1. What is her biggest secret? As of now, the fear if being alone and abandoned. 


2. Has he/she ever been in love? Yes, twice throughout the story.


3. What is his/her comfort food? Her comfort food is chocolate.


4. Does he/she play a musical instrument? If so, what? No, she does not. Her body is her instrument.


5. What color are his/her eyes? Hair? Light brown, and her eyes are teal.

6. Does he/she have any pets? No, her parents never let her have any.

7. Where is his/her favorite place to be? On stage or at the dance studio.

8. What are some of his/her dreams or goals? To become Miss Dance Explosion, and to show all of her enemies the mistake they made of leaving her.

9. Does he/she enjoy sports? Dance, she'll watch Football and Baseball though.

10. What is his/her favorite flower or plant? Roses.


 Also, hi and thank you to my two new followers, Jack Flacco and Shelby! Jack, I'm not sure the link to your blog or I'd follow you, and Shelby, I'm following you!