Did anyone else get this?

Okay, did anyone else get an email like this? You know as a fellow young author, my dream is to get published. So my optimistic side is trying to tell me this COULD be real... but I highly doubt it because, why me? 
So did any of you get an email like this? Do you know if it's spam? It didn't come in my inbox as Spam. They are with LAP Lambert Publishing Company.. which is real..

 Because first of all, Flawed isn't even completed. And second of all, Flawed is not even good enough for publication yet. If you go on that website below it looks real, they have partners like Amazon.com. But who knows. It's just bothering me. 

I know one other person who got an email like this, and she heard that a few people from Inkpop.com were getting these. Does anyone know a contact email to Inkpop.com so we can ask them about this? 

Should I respond and see if they start asking for money or any of my bank account or social security number? Or should I just ignore it? Let me know in the comments about that, the Inkpop contact email, and if you got one of these. 

Dear Ms Paige,

I am writing on behalf of a new international publishing house, JustFiction!
Edition.

In the course of a web-research I came across a reference of your manuscript
Flawed and it has caught my attention.

We are a publisher recognized worldwide, whose aim it is to help talented but
international yet unknown authors to publish their manuscripts supported by our
experience of publishing and to make their writing available to a wider
audience.

JustFiction! Edition would be especially interested in publishing your
manuscript as an e-book and in the form of a printed book and all this at no
cost to you, of course.

If you are interested in a co-operation I would be glad to send you an e-mail
with further information in an attachment.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Evelyn Davis
Acquisition Editor

Just Fiction! Edition is a trademark of:
LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG
Dudweiler Landstr. 99
66123
Saarbrücken
Germany

Phone: +49 681 3720-310
Fax: +49 681 3720-3109
Email: e.davis@justfiction-edition.com
www.justfiction-edition.com

Register court/number: Handelsregister Amtsgericht Saarbrücken HRA
10752
Identification Number (Verkehrsnummer): 12917

Partner with unlimited liability/Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: VDM
Management GmbH
Register court/number: Handelsregister Amtsgericht Saarbrücken HRB 18918

Managing directors/Geschäftsführer: Dr. Wolfgang Philipp Müller, Christoph
Schulligen, Esther von Krosigk





post signature