Please someone explain to me..

       Okay, someone please please explain to me why you all like this guy so much? It just doesn't make sense to me.

   I'm obviously not a Potter- Head or whatever it's called. I just don't see why he's so popular. 
I tried to read the first book when I was younger and it bored me to death. It was like twenty pages of a guy walking to work or something. I just got bored and gave up on it. I watched the first movie years ago. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't great. I mean, what do you all like about him so much? Why are the books good? Sci/Fi Fantasy really isn't my favorite genre to read, maybe that's why.

I just don't understand what's so great about them. Everyone is buzzing about the new movie. 

But what I don't understand, is why you all hate the Twilight books. 

These are some of the best books I've ever read, Breaking Dawn was just amazing. Notice, I said BOOKS, NOT MOVIES. I HATE the movies. They are stupid, boring, cheesy, annoying, lame, and the list just continues. They don't do the books justice and they make everyone hate the series! I hate Kristen Stewart as Bella. She is the worst Bella ever! She has no emotion at all and always looks like she's depressed, even at happy moments. Robert Pattinson is an okay Edward but not the greatest. Taylor Lautner is great though.. mmm...



And same with Star Wars, why do you guys like that so much? I hate it.


But, all you Potter-Heads seem to like Narnia and The Hunger Games as well, which I love.


I have seen the movies but I haven't read the books. The movies are great! I love the littlest girl.. I can't remember her name..


These I absolutely loved. I'm so excited for The Hunger Games movie. I hope it doesn't suck.

So, why should I read or like this book? What is good about it? Let me know in the comments!

I guess there's two type of people in the world, one type who like Harry Potter, and one type that like Twilight. I'm on the Twilight side...
For now..
Maybe you can convince me otherwise... leave comments! Your obsession confuses me!



post signature