Happy Independence Day!




Happy 4th of July to all my wonderful followers! I hope you have a great Independence Day! I personally, love fireworks, they are just so beautiful. I love snaps and sparklers too. They are just so pretty and fun!

We live by our local mall that hosts a firework show every year, so we can see it from our house without even driving down there! It's nice, the whole street end just comes and sits in the col-de-sac and we all just watch the fireworks. The trees grow taller and taller every year though so it gets harder to see.

Really if you think about it, Independence day isn't just about fireworks and cookouts. It's about being a free and successful country. Yay, America!
Anyone have big plans for today? Leave comments! I hope you all have a wonderful day! 

On another note... EEK! The next Pretty Little Liars book comes out TOMORROW! I'm so excited! I'll probably finish it in like two days! I can't wait! AHH! Now I need to go finish reading What Happened to Goodbye.
post signature