Dear Everyone- Please read this.

I don't know what's going on. My blogger account is acting up. It won't let me sign out. Then when I go on all of your blogs to leave comments, it says I'm not signed in! So it won't let me leave comments! Then when I go to sign in, it says I'm "Anonymous" and tells me to sign in again and the same thing happens over and over!



I'm really scared, I hope it fixes itself soon or I may cry. So I apologize for not being able to comment on your posts. I don't know what's going on. :'(


I just found this out- apperently I'm not the only one having this problem....



http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=4bd36d5355dbcf8c&hl=en


I really REALLY hope they fix it. I love this blog and all of yours :( I feel so bad about not being able to reply to you all.


Nova- At least it lets you comment! It just takes me back to the sign in page every time I try! :'(