I am touched! *wipes tears from eyes*

An awesome follower of mine, Amaranthine @ http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com/ did a featured blogger post for her year anniversary and picked me! That was so nice of her :) Thanks Amaranthine! Check it out people-


http://amaranthineforever.blogspot.com/2011/05/featured-blogger-paige.html



So it's Monday, the worst day of the week. We have to wake up early and go back to school after a nice weekend. Well soon it'll be Friday. "IT'S FRIDAY FRIDAY GETTIN DOWN ON FRIDAY" *slaps self and promises never to sing that horrible song again*


On the bright side I got featured on Amaranthine's blog, gained two followers


(To all new followers, leave me your blog links in the comments if they aren't on your profile, I like to try and follow all my followers back!)


AND after just a weekend of being public, Flawed has 7 picks and 9 watches! It used to have 9 picks, so now it has a pink arrow :(


Oh well, I'll swap with some people and make it turn green again. So have a good week awesome followers!