Book Blogger Hop (2)

Book Blogger Hop
Time for the my second Book Blogger Hop! You can join in on the hop by going to this blog and following the directions! Crazy-For-Books

So this week's question was...

"Many of us primarily read one genre of books, with others sprinkled in. If authors stopped writing that genre, what genre would you start reading? Or would you give up reading completely if you couldn't read that genre?" 


Wow, this is a tough question. Obviously, my favorite genre is YA Contemporary. I would never give up reading. Ever. I guess I'd start trying to get into a little historical fiction, a lot of dystopian, some fantasy, horror, paranormal. I'd find something else I like. 
Don't get me wrong, some of my favorite books are not YA Contemporary. So I would be sad for a little but I think I'd be okay eventually. 


I'm asking you guys the same question, what would you do? Leave comments!
post signature