I bet you didn't know

So I am stealing this post from Qui, it seems fun to do.Thanks for the awesome post on your blog, Qui! Now, here are some things you wouldn't know about me.
1. 
 I've never been to Disney Land.

2.
I am deaf in my left ear. 


3.
I can't/hate diving into water.

4.
I've always wanted to do Karate.

5.
I have a weird obsession with this show. 

6.
I started a dance team at my high school and we are having auditions in two weeks.

7.
I have a collection of strange/cool/abstract pens. I actually have a green one like these in my collection.

8.
I have trouble arching my back in dance.

9.

Before I wanted to be a writer I wanted to be an interior decorator.

10.
My Chemical Romance is my favorite band (along with Paramore.) And I do not have one spec of goth in me.


11.
My eyes were stuck blue while I was a toddler, then when I was a kid they changed from green to blue depending on what I wore, now they are stuck green. 


12.
I'm a beast at this game, first place is the only option with me. 2nd place is losing to me, haha.


What wouldn't I know about you? Leave comments and do a post like this!
post signature