I just want to cry

So, my baby has died. My laptop cord has stopped working. It worked for about two years with no problems, and today it just decides to die.

All my writing is on that computer and the battery is dead. I was going to post a review of I am the Messenger soon too..
I was on hold with Best Buy as I was typing the beginning of this post, and in the middle of it they answered. Turns out they have a cord that MAY work, so I am praying it will.


If it doesn't, I have this old thing. A Dell Inspiron Laptop. I hate it because it's so slow. But, I just downloaded Google Chrome on it and it's working much better. I'm just mad because everything I care about is on my laptop that died.

Well, HOPEFULLY there will be a review of I am The Messenger up before midnight. I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. Gah, I just hope the power cord works!






post signature