Really helpful videos on writing!

Hey guys, check these videos out! Tons of us on here are writers, and I figured this would be helpful to all of us! I found these videos on Writeoncon.com. Today the 18th is the last day of their online writers conference called Write On Con! There are many cool events going on over at the website that any writer would enjoy. But first, check out these three videos.









I loved these three videos, they were such great advice to a young writer like myself. I am having trouble with making successful beginnings so that first video was really good for me, and the second was too. I am so confused by the concept of querying, it really puzzles and scares me. Not that I'll be doing it any time soon, but when I do, I need to know how!

The third one was really powerful too. It shows that you should never give up and you have to practice practice practice to be perfect! A few rejections doesn't mean you'll ALWAYS get rejected. Eventually, if you work hard enough, you'll get the one.

Hope you guys enjoyed these! Make sure to stop over at Writeoncon.com for the last day of the conference!
post signature