Your questions answered!- Vlog

Hey guys! So I was planning to post this vlog way earlier than this, but my computer keeps crashing randomly and having issues, but I think it's okay now..

I apologize for this being so long, you guys left me a lot of questions to answer! Thanks so much to everyone who left me a question, you guys are awesome! Feel free to fast forward through it and look for where I answered your question if you don't want to watch the whole thing! I hope I didn't bore you to death and I hope you guys enjoy it. 




Here are the links to all of Evie's blogs, go follow her and tell her happy birthday! 

Dreaming In Open Fields
I Suffer From Authophrenia 
Twin Butterfly Designs

Go check them all out now, they are all so cool!

I can't believe summer is over! Gah. I read a total of 13 books this summer, which is pretty impressive compared to my total last year...

01.

I also wanted to say thanks to Qui for making me her August Blogger of the Month! I'm looking forward to your review, Qui! :)
So yeah, thanks for watching and be sure to leave me comments! 

post signature