Read, don't smoke weed!

If your high school is like mine, people smoke weed. Like 60% of my school does and I HATE IT.


It's so annoying, what is so great about getting high, killing brain cells, and becoming STUPIDER THAN YOU ALREADY ARE!?! They are just ruining their futures!


My "friends" say "Oh you can't get addicted, it's totally safe!" Shut up. No it isn't. You get addicted to being high.

She's been addicted to being high for a while now...and it's terrible. She's become so dumb and can barely think logically. Like she says reading books, doing homework and sometimes even watching TV shows (for example Pretty Little Liars) is "too much thinking for her."


WOW.

So why am I posting this..?


It's National Weed Day.


COME ON, WHY THE FUDGE IS THAT A DAY PEOPLE RECOGNIZE?!? We should make better days like National Read Day.


Reading is kind of like smoking weed, kinda not really but sort of...


My friend says she smokes weed to forget, to relieve stress and to have fun. Well books help you forget for a short period of time. At least it does for me. When I'm reading I forget about all of my outside problems and just focus on the story. I always read when I'm stressed out of upset also. And when I'm bored, books entertain me.


So why is there a need for weed?


Plus books don't make you high and stupid, they make you smarter!


So my new slogan- Read, don't smoke weed!


Leave a comment if you agree with this post or liked it in any way shape or form. :)