Wishing for a fairy tale

I don't know about you guys, but when I think of fairy tales and love, I think of Taylor Swift. She is just the perfect example of that. 


All of her music makes me think of love. It makes me crave a fairy tale romance for myself. I wish the fairy tales she talked about in her songs really existed. 


I mean, I love Taylor Swift. She's my favorite singer. (Ya know, other than Paramore and My Chemical Romance, which are bands.) Her songs make me dream. Sometimes those dreams are dangerous and pointless though, because do fairy tales ever actually happen?

In my opinion, no. Hardly ever. 

But it's fun to dream isn't it? 




Even though I love Taylor Swift, I tend to take breaks from listening to her music. Why? Just because. We all need to take breaks right? But now, I'm stuck listening to it again. I was craving it, and have it stuck in my head non stop. Why?
Because I like someone again. 




I could punch myself. Kick myself. I'm so stupid. Nothing is going to happen between me and this guy. (I mean I hope so but, probably not) I told myself at the beginning of this year "I'm not going to like any guys this year, it's a huge waste of time and only causes heartache."


And look where I am now. I need to start listening to myself. 
With every single guy I've ever liked, it all ends the same exact way. I don't know when I'm going to learn my lesson. 


I agree with this picture 100%. Guys don't understand how much bravery we build up to actually let our feelings out. I did it once, and I regret it so much. It took me all of my courage today just to post on his Facebook wall. But I did it (ultimate achievement of the day.) 



Don't you wish it was that easy? You could just push a button and WALLAH! You have the perfect match. There would be no wondering if he likes you, going through all the awkward and scary moments. None of that. My life would be so much easier, and happier. But life isn't easy. 


Why can't this happen to me? I'd literally be the happiest girl on the earth. Every day at school, I see couples all around. Hugging, kissing, holding hands, laughing, smiling, enjoying life. That just makes me want love more. 

Karou wished she could be the kind of girl who was complete unto herself, comfortable in solitude, serene. But she wasn't. She was lonely, and she feared the missingness within her as if it might expand and...cancel her. She craved a presence beside her, solid. Fingertips light at the nape of her neck and a voice meeting hers in the dark. Someone who would wait with an umbrella to walk her home in the rain, and smile like sunshine when he saw her coming. Who would dance with her on her balcony, keep his promises and know her secrets, and make a tiny world wherever he was, with just her and his arms and his whisper and her trust.

That is a quote from the book I am reading now, "Daughter of Smoke and Bone," by Laini Taylor (Which is AMAZING.) But this paragraph is like my life at the moment. It was like it came from my own head. Because that's exactly what I want. 


I hope one day I can feel this feeling. I hope one day I find my prince and have a happy ending. I hope we all do. Right now, that doesn't look like it'll happen, but I hope someday it does. 


Story of my life at the moment.



I also love this song by her.




You know what, I pretty much love all her songs. So I'd be posting a lot of videos on here. 



post signature