Dear Boys,


Dear Brother,
You are really annoying. Why are you always so mean to me?
Sincerly,
Your sister. 

Dear D.P,
I've liked you for about a year now. When I am I going to realize you'll never see me the way I see you? You have too many friends who are girls. You make me laugh, and you're really attractive. I just need to get it through my thick head that nothing could ever happen between us. I have no chance. I'll try my best to get over you. But so far, it's not going too well.
Love,
Paige

Dear G.P,
I just met you, but you're really nice, and funny. And not to mention cute. Do you think the same way about me?
Love, 
Paige

Dear D.M,
You're hilarious. Do you really hate me, or was that a joke? I don't think I've smiled so much in one day before. 
Love,
Paige

Dear C.V,
You're also funny. You're really tall and kinda bad. But you're really nice too. You and D.M pretty much make my day every day. I actually look forward to Chemistry because of you guys. 
Love, 
Paige

Dear Adrian Ivashkov,
Yeah, you're a fiction character who is a Moroi Vampire from Vampire Academy, but why can't you be real? Why can't you just forget about stupid Rose who will never truly love you anyway and be mine instead? Gah, I wish you existed. 

This post was kinda pointless but I felt like doing it. Boys are confusing people. 

post signature