Jealousy- an easy disease to catch

We all have the people in our lives who are good at EVERYTHING. They are attractive, they're good at everything they try, they make good grades, they can date whoever they want, and they're popular. 



There are so many girls in my school that are so beautiful, and they don't even have to try. I wish I was as lucky as them. They can come to school with no makeup on, their hair in a messy bun (which I hate), wearing sweatpants or yoga pants ,and hoodies all the time, but still look amazing and have a totally cute boyfriend and tons of friends.
HOW?! 



The girls like that are complete bitches jerks to other people too. If you aren't in their clique, then they are so mean to you. 

Like there's this girl at my dance academy. She is totally amazing at dance and is favored by the teachers, has tons of friends and is super popular at school, looks good without even trying, and has a cute boyfriend. And, she's a jerk with her own little jerk clique.

I try not to be jealous of people, but I am somewhat of her. I'm sure she has tons of inner problems and conflicts but on the outside and for the most part, her life seems so perfect and fun. Why can't mine be like that?

I have this one girl who is actually my friend, she is perfect at school. She doesn't even try. She doesn't do any of the homework, doesn't study, misses a lot of school, and sleeps during lectures, but still gets amazing grades! I have to work my butt off to achieve what I do, and it's still lower than her.


This is what I feel like doing during school. I don't even understand half the crap we are learning, and it is making me so stressed out that I just want to rip up everything.

Like today, we had a math test. I studied, thought I understood it, then the test was extremely hard and I blanked. So, I didn't get to finish the test and my teacher wouldn't give me more time to finish on Monday. So, I failed. I was literally about to cry.

This is basically my math situation-

That's pretty much exactly how it goes. In class, the problems we do are super easy, then homework is hard, and the test is impossible.

BUT, of course the girl who can make perfect grades without even trying understands all of it. Why is it so easy for her?
The other day she called me stupid just because I didn't understand the Chemistry as quickly as she did. Uhm. I made Honor Role, I'm not that stupid. Just because something doesn't click for me right away doesn't mean I'm dumb. 

(I'm sorry I'm rambling, I'm just really angry at life right now.) 


This picture seems really true. From my point of view, the sluts get the best romances. It's so annoying. I don't think the guy one is very true though, I personally like nice guys better. But hey, I'm not a guy so I don't know what they are thinking. 
I wish I could get whatever guy I wanted, that would be so wonderful. There's always those girls the guys just flock to and always want to be around. I mean, they're usually sluts and guys only want them for their body, but they're still lucky to have all the attention. They just have that personality that attracts guys. Why can't I have that? 


I just wish I could find a guy who liked me back for who I am and actually thinks I'm pretty too. Why is that so hard for me? How can those perfect girls seem to be so happy with their boyfriends that they can get so easily? 

Story of my life.
I was reading my friend Qui's blog, and she did a post where she told the first sentence of her NaNo Novel, and that sentence is, "I hate it when people say, 'Imperfect is perfect.'" 

People do say that all the time just to try and raise our confidence. But I agree with Qui, I hate it when people say that, because it's not true in most cases. Society favors perfect people, not the weird and unique ones. 

Yeah, it's important to me unique and all that, but you guys know what I mean. It just makes me angry. 
So, the overall point of this post is just that even though I try not to get jealous, I do. It's so easy to wish you had what someone else has. Or to wish you were as good as someone as something. Life isn't fair, I guess.

Yes, I know all those seemingly perfect people have problems and worries just like we all do, but they seem to have a much easier ride than me. I know this post was mostly complaining too, but hey, complaining is what I do. It's my third favorite hobby. (Behind reading and writing. Yes, I consider complaining a hobby.) 

Hopefully some of you guys can relate to this. I'm just so sick of holding in all my anger about this, so why not turn it into a post? At least one of you should be able to relate... leave me some comments, let me know I'm not alone here. 

post signature