I like you.

So, another blogger friend of mine, Qui, did a post like this and she inspired me to do one too. I made a goal just now, I had to write up 24k for NaNo before I took a break and do a blog post and other stuff. I finally made it, so here I am!


Hey, you, yeah, you. I think I really like you. I know, we don't know each other too well and we met in Chemistry class, but I can't help it. I fall for people easily.

You're really funny, like hilarious. You always put a smile on my face, even when I'm having the worst of days. I love a guy who can make me laugh, and that's what you're best at. I've never smiled so much in a single class before.
You make me look forward to that class every day, and I hate Chemistry with a passion. 

You're personality, you're just so weird and quirky, but  in an amazing way. I love the crazy, random things that come out of your mouth, it makes you, you. 


And you're extremely nice, to everyone, and smart.
Not to mention, you're cute, you know that? Your hair is pretty freaking awesome and you should be proud of it. 
Your eyes are just the prettiest shade of blue. Why can't I get them out of my head? Do you think my eyes are pretty, too?
Your smile is adorable.
You also have some pretty rockin' pairs of shoes. 

And your sister, she's pretty cool and really nice, just like you.

I love when you stare at me, even if it's in a joking way, I still love it. 

Today you said you loved me, I wish you weren't joking around about that, too. 

I really want to hug you, but I'm scared. 
I wish you'd hug me like you hug her the other girl in our class who you've become friends with.


I wish one day I was brave enough to tell you how I felt, or ask you to the dance. But that's the thing, I'm not brave, and I'm afraid of what you think of me. 
I'm afraid you wouldn't like me back, and you just think of me as some girl in your class that you talk to a lot. 
I always end up getting heart broken, and I'm so scared that you'll be the same. That's why I'm so scared to accept the fact that I like you. 
I just don't want to get hurt, again. But I'm worried that's how this'll turn out, and I'll regret ever falling for you  in the first place. 


I keep trying to deny is and fight it off, and I think that's why I can't get you off of my mind. 


I think that's really true. 
I just wish for once, my wish would come true, and I could have you. 


I just needed to get that out, you know?  So, why do you guys fall for someone? Do you love their imperfections and quirks like me? Are you crushing on someone now? 
If you are, best of luck to you <3
post signature