Munch's goodbye Blog Party :(

This is a sad day. Munch from Converse Nerd is leaving blogger :( I don't know why.. I hope they tell us! Well Munch is a great blogger and internet friend so she will be dearly missed.

Here are the questions!

-What was your favorite post by Munch?
I liked all the posts..

-What do you think Munch looks like?
Just like an ordinary girl. You can probably tell she's a dancer when you look at her.

-Describe Munch on only one word?
Friendly.

-Whats the nicest thing Munch has ever done or said to you?
Well, Munch was one of my first great followers way back when I didn't have

many. She always commented on my posts and she gave me (Idk maybe it was you Converse) the creative blogger award! And you guys have my button on your blog.

-Will You miss Munch?
DUH! If your whole blog goes down, I will be very sad. DON'T QUIT CONVERSE!

I would do the challenge but I can't rap...