The world is full of actors

If you think about it, we are all really actors in this world. You think you can't act, but we do it every day. I'm not talking about Broadway acting.

I act like I'm not writing a book that I really care about.
I act like I don't have a blog that I love.
I act like everything is okay.
I act like I don't hate the majority of the jerks in my school.
I act like a normal teenager.

But I'm not.

We all act in life. Some of us act like we aren't heart broken, some people act like they aren't depressed. People act like they have perfect families with no problems.

In a way, acting like this sort of makes us fake. Is our whole society fake? It makes me wonder.

But there is a difference between fake people and us nice people who just act normal. Fake people pretend to like you and use you for their own good. They act cooler than they really are to impress others. They aren't real friends, trustful, or truthful.

I really hope I'm not like that. I'm loyal to all my friends and nice to others even if they aren't nice to me.

I should embrace those things I said up there. But if I did, I'd be weirder than people already think I am. And I don't know if I can deal with that.

It has just got me thinking. We're all actors in life. The world is a stage. I know you're supposed to be yourself, but I doubt I am the only one.





Beauty is on the inside. If you're an ugly and horrible person but have a pretty face, you're still ugly. I wear makeup, and I'm not that pretty on the outside but at least I'm pretty on the inside.


post signature