Last Day of March.

It actually went faster than I expected. Now June just needs to come here quickly! :p

I read some good books this month. For example, Delirium by Lauren Oliver.

OH MY GAWD.

NO NO IT CANT END LIKE THIS I NEED THE SECOND BOOK NOW!

But i have to wait until 2012 :(




I also got into The Hunger Games series, and when I say got into, I mean got obsessed with...

I want this necklace from Hot Topic really badly.
It's the MockingJay symbol from the cover, and also like the pin that Katniss wears in the book. I also realized this month that I need to make some new friends. My friends are terrible and sucky and I need some great ones. I'm tired of being treated like a waste of their time. The problem is making new friends. It's a lot harder in high school. Lent is almost over.. soon I'll be able to eat cookies again :D I've gone this whole month without eating a big cookie from my school and I NEED ONE NOW. In english class we are going to start reading To Kill a Mockingbird. I'm looking forward to it because I've wanted to read that for a while now and I heard its really good. Hope your March was good :)