Pitch for my new book.. still a work in progress.




Here is the pitch for my new book that is currently untitled. I might change some parts as the story goes on, but here it is so far-


"Life, it's a funny little thing, isn't it? Until now, mine was a breeze. Now it's been thrown at me like a wrecking ball."


"People, you never truly know if you can trust them or not. Sometimes you trust too many people, and they don't deserve it at all. I've been lied to my entire life, and I'm just finding this out now. Turns out the people I thought I could truly trust, shattered that relationship like a broken vase. I'm stuck in the middle now, not sure where to turn, going insane. It all happened a long time ago when I was too young to stop it. People tried to find me and bring me back safe and sound. But for all they knew, I'd been wiped off the face of the earth.


Now that I've been found and I know the ugly truth hidden behind their eyes, I'm hopelessly lost."




That's it so far! It will probably change as I said before. But, Please leave me your thoughts and suggestions, and tell me if you'd read this book based on the pitch!




Thanks!